Exactly what I wanted.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Subaloo from Mason, MI on Thursday, February 3, 2011
It is very difficult to find a real terry robe in our local shops. Everyone is selling that super soft fleecy type robe. I did not want that type of robe.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights, Lounging
- Cons: Heavier than I thought
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Just what I wanted, Real cotton terry cloth, Warm & Cozy, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: