Goldilocks says This Robe is Just Right!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Crumsie from Charlotte North Carolina on Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Had to send the small back (runs and snags) but kept the large which is pretty big for me (5' 2" small-frame)but so comfy I can't let it go! This robe is antique rose. Takes a very long time to dry (it's pretty thick). This is not the top-of-the-line, tightly-woven, many-looped Turkish Terry. This is a close second to that, I'd say, and plenty fine enough for me! I love my robe! The large had no runs or snags, by the way.
- Best Uses: Anytime comfort
- Cons: Had runs in the fabric, One of two robes was fine
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Love well-made clothes, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Luxurious, Roomy, Snuggly, Soft
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: