Turkish Cotton Terry Robe is the Bomb!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ron the Blimper from Akron, OH on Wednesday, November 18, 2009
It's wonderful anytime around the house. It keeps me pretty for the neighbors since the wife doesn't hang curtains. It's not to heavy but not to light. It's single lined but a good fabric thickness. It's a full lenth robe. For me it's just the right size. I'm 5'9" and it come to the top of my slippers. I love it!
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights, Lounging, Pool & Spa
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Thick, Warm & Cozy, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: