Comfortable and warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fisherking from Rio Rico, AZ on Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Great price on a great robe. It's not quite as soft as I'd hoped, but plenty warm enough for our cool high desert nights. All the robes I've looked at have been too short...barely reaching my knees. This is a nice, heavy robe that reaches my ankles...EXACTLY what I was looking for. The sleeves are a bit long (and I have longer than average arms), but easily turned up. A tremendous value.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights, Lounging
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm & Cozy, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: