This robe surpassed our expectations.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 2retirees from Canton, OH on Sunday, January 31, 2010
The robe was purchased for my husband, who has COPD. He read in some helpful literature that wrapping yourself in a thick terry-cloth robe after a shower would save the exertion of toweling yourself down, and wanted to try it. It could not be better suited for this purpose.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cool Nights
- Cons: Generous dimensions
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Practical
- Pros: Soft, Warm & Cozy, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: