Home or hot springs, this is the robe!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Keeping Up Appearances from New Mexico, USA on Sunday, November 28, 2010
Purchased for my teens, these robes have some real heft and seem like they will retain their size, plush, color and comfort for several years. No fancy fit or tailoring, and no weak seams or raveling edges, either. Perfect for the wear and tear they will surely see at home and on car trips to rustic water fun in hot springs and cold rivers and lakes. DO wash and dry these before using-they shed quite the load of lint!
- Best Uses: After Baths, Cold weather, Hotsprings-Coldplunges, Lounging, Pool & Spa
- Cons: Bulky, Hard to pack, Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Budget shopper, Practical, Quality Conscious
- Pros: Excellent coverage, Soft and absorbent, Sturdy-Thick, Warm & Cozy
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: