Warm and absorbent plus great color.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bonnie from Portland OR on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Real cotton Terry robes are disappearing from the market except for way more money than I have. Fluffy synthetic robes are ok if you don't want to wear them after a bath but my husband likes to wear a long robe after a bath and read the paper. It could be thicker and have a hood to be heavenly instead of just very good.
- Best Uses: After Baths
- Cons: Not as thick as last robe
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Belt loops in right place, Comfortable, Lots of color choices, Nice and long
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: