About Tweed Shaker Long Knit Sweater - Sleeveless (For Women)
2nds. Cut to flatter and made with very cozy fabrics, this Tweed Shaker sweater hails from a famous brand and features a long-knit cut with a sleeveless design that's easily worn as a layering piece over a filled tank or tee.
Specs about Tweed Shaker Long Knit Sweater - Sleeveless (For Women)
- Length: 25" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 54% nylon, 46% rayon
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Specially Made Womens Size Chart
|Size||2 - 4||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||18 - 20|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Since it is winte... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lja from boston, ma on Monday, April 16, 2012I love this top! It fits nicely, good color and fabric, very versatile over a T and a skirt or over leggings.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, Lightweight, Soft, Stylish, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by G.G. from Northeast Ohio on Tuesday, January 10, 2012Love the heavy ombre knit, but followed another reviewer's advice on sizing and it was too tight under the arms - plus the style didn't look so good on my 50 plus body - - BUT both daughters loved it & I will be purchasing a 2nd one for the 2nd daughter!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by yoga girl from portland, oregon on Monday, November 28, 2011Just today I had two people tell me that they liked my sweater vest. It is beautifully well made. The brand is Calvin Klein which is not mentioned. I wear size 6 but like my sweaters to be loose. I did order the small and it fits perfectly. It hangs below the butt which I like.
Since it is winter, I wore it with a turtleneck and jeggings. One of the best sweaters I have gotten from STP.
- Best Uses: Business attire, CASUAL WEAR
- Cons: none
- Pros: Durable, Thick knit, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Michelle from NYC on Saturday, September 24, 2011Very cute knit dress!
- Best Uses: CASUAL WEAR
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.