Verified Buyer Reviewed by eatmydust from fl on Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I bought this for giving my 4 year-old son swim lessons. It really stays put and makes me want to swim. I can see how it would be useful for competitive swimmers. One benefit of the high-quality fabric is that it keeps the jiggles away. I was confused about the sizing, in part because, at 4 months post-baby, I am not sure what clothing size I wear. I guessed I was a 10, so I went with Tyr size 36. It is absolutely perfect.
- Best Uses: Beach, Swimming
- Cup Fit: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Flattering, Good Fit, High Quality
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No