wise purchase in bear country
Verified Buyer Reviewed by weekend backpacker from Blacksburg , VA on Tuesday, July 20, 2010
We carried this in grizzly country, and , fortunately, never had to use it. We attached a small caribener to each holster, and then hooked it onto belts or backpack straps. This seems like a good size unless you are deep in serious griz country for a longer time.
- Best Uses: Backcountry Camping, Day Trips
- Cons: Need a belt or caribener
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Clear Instructions, Easy To Pack
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist