Looks good but I haven't used it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by North Carolina Hiker from Western North Carolina on Monday, August 16, 2010
The Product looks good but I haven't had to use it (and hope I never will). For this reason, you have to focus on a manufacturer and a retailer you can trust. The only way one will ever know if it works (aside from wasting a can to see the spray pattern) is to actually be attacked by a bear. I am going on statistics that show that considerably less people using a product like this are killed or injured than people using firearms to defend themselves.
- Best Uses: Backcountry Camping, Backpacking
- Cons: No way to test, One Time Use Only
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Clear Instructions, Easy to Carry, Simple To Use
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist