Bold, but worth it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JES from Billings, MT on Tuesday, June 12, 2012
The color of these shoes is bold, but stylish! I rarely buy footwear online, but having other pairs of Vasque boots/shoes made my purchase comfortable. These shoes are worth the price and will be excellent on the trails.
- Best Uses: Mixed Terrain, Paved Trails, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Cushioning, Great Traction, Lightweight, Stabilizes Foot
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width