Verified Buyer Reviewed by Doog from Ridgway, CO on Saturday, November 10, 2012
Used as a hiking shoe here in the San Juan mountains and most recently during a high altitude trek in Peru. Wet shoes not much of an issue for day hikes but I'm thinking about getting the waterproof version for my next multi-day hike.
- Cons: Not Water Resistant
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker, Trail Jogger
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Great Traction, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width