About Vaude Wizard 18+4 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. The light and airy Vaude Wizard 18+4 backpack features a breathable, ventilated design, a supportive wire and composite internal frame, and user-friendly adjustments throughout. The top-loading main compartment is expandable for an extra four liters of volume -- perfect for family day hikes, everyday commutes and long weekend getaways.
Specs about Vaude Wizard 18+4 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: Main fabric: 100% polyamide; 210 denier HT maxi ripstop polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% polyester; 600 denier polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% nylon; 200 denier polyurethane coated; Rain cover - Face: 100% nylon; Coating: 100% polyurethane
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Wire and composite
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Day or Overnight,Cycling,Running, Trail running
- Dimensions: 18x12x10"
- Pack capacity: 2160 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 22
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 15-22"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by cckiger from Mariposa, CA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017I've been trying several packs, mostly Osprey. I have $155 pack here now with a special suspension system, which is cool, but guess what. This Vaude pack fits me better. I still have a couple more coming before I decide but so far this is the winner. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had an easy to get to pocket on the hip belt, or at least a small pocket on the outside for chapstick, etc. One really nice feature is that the shoulder straps are adjustable from xs to xl. Really neat design on that. The frame is great too to help keep weight off your shoulders. The mesh back can be loose or tight. The description says something about the torso being adjustable but I don't understand that. To top it off, it has a rain cover. Many good features. I'd give it 4 1/2 if that was an option. The blue is a nicer color than I expected and not bright.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.