About Vaude Wizard 24+4 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Carry-on compatible for air travel, the Vaude Wizard 24+4 backpack is a comfy mid-size hiker with an expandable top-loading main compartment. The internal Aeroflex wire and composite suspension offers stable, lightweight support for family day hikes, multi-day excursions and extended mountain-top getaways.
Specs about Vaude Wizard 24+4 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Adjustable torso: Yes
- Pack material: Main fabric: 100% polyamide; 210 denier HT maxi ripstop polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% polyester; 600 denier polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% nylon; 200 denier polyurethane coated; Rain cover - Face: 100% nylon; Coating: 100% polyurethane
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Wire and composite
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Dimensions: 19x12x11"
- Pack capacity: 1700 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 28
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torsos: 15-22"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tdechill from Kingston, NY on Tuesday, March 7, 2017I'm on my second Wizard 24+4. I used the first one so much, I wore it out. Very comfortable, even when fully loaded. Nice storage options and the built-in rain cover puts the icing on the cake. You will not regret buying this pack.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WanHoof from Texas on Wednesday, March 1, 2017I am a new comer to hunting. The bag looks good for what I paid for
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.