Verified Buyer Reviewed by beevebrown from Montpelier, VT and Boston, MA on Friday, October 19, 2012
Wore one of these shirts EVERY DAY for 2 weeks while walking on el Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Spain in June ... cold and raining to blistering sun, always comfortable, not too hot and no sunburn. Now I have 3 and wear them over a t-shirt to work in Boston, soft, comfortable, fits perfect ... great!
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No