About Victorinox NXT 5.0 Footlocker Standard Duffel Bag
Closeouts. The dual end pockets of Victorinox's NXT 5.0 Footlocker duffel bag let you keep your dirty clothes and shoes in a separate compartment.
Specs about Victorinox NXT 5.0 Footlocker Standard Duffel Bag
- Style: Duffel
- Capacity: 2541 cu.in.
- Carry options: Shoulder,Hand
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 11x21x11"
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Luggage Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by shopoholic from Washington State on Monday, December 2, 2013Love the smaller size. It makes me pay attention to what I'm packing. Nice pockets, comfortable strap, and great looking.
Reviewed by roll from madison wi on Thursday, October 11, 2012Bought it to use at my works gym. It is too big to fit in the locker, and too rigid to stuff in easily. Used it for two days, got frustrated and returned it.
- Best Uses: Camping
- Cons: Bulky, Too Rigid, Zipper Tabs Fall Off
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Durable, Large Capacity, Quality
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SteveNYC from NYC on Tuesday, January 3, 2012I got it at a really, really good price with an e-coupon and a discount. So it was a value purchase. At the price I paid it was a good deal
- Best Uses: Carry on, Grab and go, Gym
- Cons: Short length, Small opening
- Pros: Quality