Great Lightweight Jacket
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bardo from Chicago on Monday, November 29, 2010
This is one of my favorite jackets. I had one years ago and it was "misplaced" at a bar in Chicago. I've been looking for one for a while and this is the updated version. Still the same great cut. Things you can't see in this picture are 6" zippers on the sleeves to give you a bit more room, locking elastic draw cords to cinch up the bottom, an inner pocket on the right side, and an included lens cleaning silk that is attached via drawcord to the inside of the vertical pocket just left of the zipper. This jacket also has a double zipper (zips from top or bottom). The jacket is cut great. Glad to have one again!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Light Rain, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length