About Victorinox Swiss Army Officers Gent Watch
Closeouts. There's a maritime air about Victorinox Swiss Army's Officers Gent watch -- a robust timepiece with large deep-blue face, oversized numerals and elegant gold-tone detail.
Specs about Victorinox Swiss Army Officers Gent Watch
- Weight: 4.7oz.
- Display: Analog
- Movement: Quartz
- Case dimensions (LxWxH): 40x40x9mm
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case back: Screw-in
- Strap/bracelet dimensions: 8" x3/4mm
- Crystal type: Synthetic sapphire
- Band: Bracelet
- Band material: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Push-button deployant
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet
- Calendar: Yes
- Luminous: Hands
- Made in Switzerland
- Visit our Watches Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pepsi from San Diego, CA on Tuesday, December 18, 2012This is a nice watch and the price can't be beat. Unfortunately, because it had been sitting around for a long time before being sold, it needed a new battery and new seal before it could be used -this was an additional cost that was not anticipated. If you don't mind the leg work, extra expense and time to do these things it is still a good deal.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by VT from Castleton, VT on Wednesday, August 15, 2012I really like the watch. It is the right weight, not bulky, feels good on.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Formal Events
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Pros: Accurate, Comfortable, Quality Construction, Stylish, Water Resistant
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pit Bull Lover from Pampa, Tx on Saturday, February 18, 2012Bought this for my husband's Christmas present! I was so pleased with the looks and quality of it I let him open it early to enjoy it sooner. No sizing was needed and as with this brand it is a wonderful investment at a fabulous price. Thx STP.
- Pros: Attractive, Durable, Quality, Stylish
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.