Vintage look and vintage fit.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mountain girl from Asheville, NC on Saturday, April 21, 2012
I love these boots and am keeping them even though the arch area (where the tongue meets the top of the shoe) seems to be tight. (I mean extremely tight). Beautiful leather that I believe will stretch. My toes have plenty of room and I ordered my usual size. I have fairly high arches but never have had this issue before. I like the snug fit on the sides. My feet don't slide at all. Will be my favorite casual shoes for years to come! I like the old-timey look.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, School
- Cons: Difficult Entry/Exit, Low arch
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper
- Pros: Cute, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Vintage fit snug, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: