Average Rating based on 3 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Just add water from Colorado on Thursday, April 19, 2012Glad I bought this jacket - just in time for the unpredictable spring weather in Colorado and my NW coastal vacation. It's a bit large, but that will allow for a sweater, or fleece, on colder days. The length comes almost to my knees (I'm 5'5")so I don't think I would wear it as active wear other than walks. The casual style is ok for business yet not formal like a trench coat. The zipper is metal and sticks-lubricant should fix that.
- Best Uses: Business appropriate, Casual Wear, Wet Weather
- Cons: No hood
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Albertina's mom from New York, NY on Wednesday, February 22, 2012The sheen of the material is really pretty. People think it's an expensive jacket, when of course, it's under $100. I actually haven't worn it in the rain yet, but it is a go-to jacket for when the weather is just a bit cool, rather than cold.
The bottom ties have these heavy metal clips which bounce around and are very unnecessary. But I'm used to them now.
- Best Uses: rain, Spring or Fall weather
- Cons: Bottom ties not necessary
- Pros: Lovely material, Pretty color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Business traveler from Milwaukee, WI on Tuesday, January 17, 2012I travel for my job and have been looking for an all purpose coat to take on business trips. This is perfect, lightweight, waterproof and stylish. I am 5'0" and usually look for petite sizes for the sleeve length but the M fits well with the elastic cuffs. It is roomy enough to layer a sweater underneath for colder climates.
- Best Uses: Stylish rain gear, Travel
- Pros: Fits Like a Glove, Perfect for Travel, Stylish