Wenger Swiss Military Battalion Watch - Stainless Steel Bracelet (For Women)
About Wenger Swiss Military Battalion Watch - Stainless Steel Bracelet (For Women)
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. A stainless steel watch for all occasions, the Battalion watch goes casual or goes rugged thanks to unmatched Wenger Swiss Military construction and a stylish face with green luminous hands and hour markers.
- Green luminous hands, hour markers and numerals
- Rugged stainless steel case and band
- Double fold over locking clasp
- Movement: Quartz
- Crystal: Mineral
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case thickness: 11mm
- Bracelet material: Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 200m (660')
- Face: 22.5mm
- Case: 30.5mm
- Made in Switzerland
Specs about Wenger Swiss Military Battalion Watch - Stainless Steel Bracelet (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Wiped out a 100M watch on a water slide from Western Colorado on Friday, October 1, 2010No problem to adjust the wrist band, pins in the clasp can be adjusted using a heavy straight pin or mini-screwdriver. There are 4 at one end and 2 at the other;a jeweler can also remove up to 7 links.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Travel, Water sports
- Cons: No complaints
- Describe Yourself: Active, Athletic, Classic, High End Shopper, Practical
- Pros: Band easily adjustable, Durable 200M a plus, Easy To Read, Good Quality, Reliable, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Thifty Shopper from College Station, TX on Thursday, July 15, 2010I love the look and feel of this watch. The quality of the materials is good. However, the booklet that comes with it gives no directions for adjusting the wristband, which is huge - and I'm not a petite person.
- Cons: Wristband too large
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Practical
- Pros: Easy To Read, Good Quality, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by outdoor Jane from Colorado on Monday, July 5, 2010The watch itself is a great product. I will replace the band- it is of far lesser quality and uncomfortable.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Travel
- Cons: Band is poor quality, Band is uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Modern, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Easy To Read, Reliable, Stylish
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
This watch is water resistant to 200m (660').
The strap measurements are: 16 mm wide X 6.5 inches long.|At Sierra we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please return it to us as soon as possible. Products purchased within 6 months of the order date will receive a refund by the original payment method. For returns on purchases over 6 months old, a gift card will be issued. If you feel we have made a mistake in filling your order, we will gladly refund your shipping charges as well.
“Are you sure the dimensions on this product are:|Face: 22.5mm |Case: 30.5mm |If so, then it seems more like a women's rather than men's watch!”
This is a women's watch and we are correcting that. Thank you for keeping us on our toes.
“Are you sure this is a men's watch? On Wenger's website All their ladies watches are 30.5mm cases and Men's are 40.5 MM.”
This is a women's watch. Thank you for helping us continue to update and fix our information.