About Wenzel Evergreen Tent - 6-Person, 3-Season
Closeouts. Wenzel's Evergreen tent uses multi-diameter poles to create more livable space and headroom inside, making for a roomier, more comfortable time in the tent. A removable rain fly protects the inside from storms, and a zip divider creates two separate "rooms" for convenience and privacy.
Specs about Wenzel Evergreen Tent - 6-Person, 3-Season
- Seasons: 3-Season
- Capacity: 6+ People
- Packed weight: 17 lb. 14 oz.
- Pack size: 27.5x9"
- Peak height: 72"
- Floor dimensions: 11'0x9'0"
- Floor area: 94.5 sq.ft.
- Bathtub floor: Yes
- Tent floor material: Polyethylene
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of windows: 2
- Number of poles: 3
- Tent pole material: Fiberglass
- Tent wall material: Polyester
- Rain fly material: Polyester
- Stakes: Steel
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in Bangladesh
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Tent Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Liv from NY on Monday, June 25, 2018A large tent with plenty of room for a family of four. Lots of room to stand up. Lots of mesh fabric for star gazing. It doesn't seem to be super durable though. The nylon isn't rip-stop, so a small tear or rip might grow into a large hole. The rain fly is probably too small to provide enough coverage to keep you dry in the rain. Set up and break down were easy. We even got it back into its storage bag without much hassle
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.