Best slippers evARRR!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gummy Soul from Colorado on Wednesday, November 25, 2009
These are great for hardwood and stained concrete floors. Most slippers have thick rubber soles that can scuff up the floor. I like these because they provide plenty of traction (not slippery like socks or sock-slippers) but are light, flexible, and comfortable. The gummed sole is great. Nice & warm too.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: