Wears like iron.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cappnormal from Minnesota on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Bought a pair of these last year. Boiled wool wears well and is just warm enough for around the house.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Not for the outside
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable Sole, Quiet, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: