I love them due to organic & fair trade.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by "Echo" the Eco-Justice dude. from Fuquay-Varina, NC on Sunday, January 9, 2011
The Wesenjaks are good house shoes. I wouldn't wear them out in the snow, but for around the house they're great. 100% wool, no plastic = better for the environment. Made in Austria where workers receive a decent wage. Colorful too.
- Best Uses: Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Quiet, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: