I would buy it again!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Early Bird from TN on Monday, January 31, 2011
I wear the moccasins when I get home from work. I was looking for comfort, warmth and a shoe that would stay on my feet unlike some house shoes that have no heel support. I got exactly what I wanted. They are comfortable, warm and fit very nicely over my feet.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Doesn't have much support
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Quiet, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: