Best slippers I have owned.
Reviewed by Illinois Voyageur from Hebron, IL on Sunday, February 6, 2011
These wool slippers are great - resistant to "foot funk" and washable, These are a huge upgrade from slippers with synthetic linings.
- Best Uses: Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Durable Sole, Quiet, Soft
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: