Comfy and WARM!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Techgoddess from Montana on Thursday, February 10, 2011
These are very nice slippers. I noticed the seams when I first put them on, kinda rough around the edges, but this quickly disappeared. I do not worry about the wool soles being slick, as I do not have hazardous conditions in my house, like tile floors or wooden stairs, nor am I elderly/infirm.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging, WORK AT HOME
- Cons: But worth it, Slippery Soles
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Quiet, So Fun, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: