Strange Color Combo, but oh so comfy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Runner's Wife from St. Paul, MN on Thursday, February 10, 2011
These are great for wearing around the house after coming home and taking off snow boots. They are easy to get on and off, don't slip or slide on wood floors or carpet. I will wear them before and after work, but probably not an entire day if I'm home.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Runs Small
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: