Cozy and comfortable, but for how long?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shoe Lady from Dalton, Georgia on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Just ordered two pairs for my sons. However, they were so small, I ended up with a pair. Love them. Extremely cozy and comfortable. Concerned about the life span because the sole appears to be made of a heavy wool material.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Great for home wear, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Runs Small
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Feels great, Quiet, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: