Great for Kids. Wimpy for Adults.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by J Dad from Pittsburgh on Sunday, February 26, 2012
Great slippers for toddlers. Thought they would be great for adults, but they just seemed like really short wool socks.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Lounging
- Cons: Outdoors not allowed, Poor Support, Sole too thin, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: