Warm, soft comfort.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lynn from CT on Friday, December 26, 2008
They're not lovely, but they are lightweight, warm, and soft. There's not a lot of arch support, and the soles are pretty thin, but they fit nicely and are good value for the money.
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Thin Soles
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: