True to the ad.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pops from Morrison, OK on Monday, December 28, 2009
This is a true house slipper! The boiled wool keeps the toes in a state of warm bliss and the slipper style is quick and easy. I do wish the the slipper bottoms were a tad bit heavier; that way I could wear them everywhere, and you will have to buy them about a complete size larger than what you normally wear.Other than that, these are the slippers for me, and I will be purchasing another pair as soon as I can.
- Best Uses: Strictly a house slipper
- Cons: Bottoms very light gum, Had to get size larger
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative, Enjoys time off
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Very warm and comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: