o.k., but not haflingers....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CBS from Boston, MA on Tuesday, March 2, 2010
i purchased two of these because they were such a good price. i usually use the haflinger wool slippers which cost about $60 and are very comfortable but only last about a season on me. there is a big difference. these have a lot less structure to them and the sole is not as thick and supportive as i had hoped for. it is overall comfortable just not what i was expecting.
- Cons: Poor Cushioning, Poor Support
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: