Misshapen slipper top
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Slipper from Waterbury, Vermont on Thursday, December 30, 2010
I would love these, except that the top of the fabric - on both slipppers - has a wierd bubble of excess fabric as if a giant bump was present in the shoe form it was molded on - the bump is only on the top edge, right where the slipper top meets the arch of the foot. Looks odd, like you have a bump on the top of your foot when you wear these. Otherwise, I would like them.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Falls Off Easily, Poor Support, Top has a wierd "bubble"
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: