Light, Warm and Comfy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Steve from Snowy Buffalo, NY! on Wednesday, January 12, 2011
These are my all time favorite slippers. They are so much better made than the cheap Asian imports that flood the market. Boiled wool is durable and warm.
- Best Uses: Mornings and eves
- Cons: No complaints
- Describe Yourself: Know a quality item, value conscious
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great color selection, Lightweight, Stylish, Toasty warm, WELL MADE
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: