Love Wesenjak's boiled wool slippers!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Darby from Yardley, PA on Saturday, April 21, 2012
This is 3rd pair of Wesenjak slippers for me. I wear them throughout the year, in both the moccasin & scuff/slide style. When these wear out, I definitely will buy more, hoping they'll continue to be available...
- Best Uses: At home slippers
- Cons: Can't wear outdoors
- Describe Yourself: Classic style, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Conform to toe shape, Durable, Extremely Flexible, Good for both genders, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: