lightweight does it all
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tyt from reno on Friday, March 5, 2010
smallish, knit looking, well tailored. I wear it over a tee shirt or a base layer as an outer garment or an insulating layer; It is really too well made to roll around in the dirt in. I can take it on a trip, sleep in it, and then go right to work and it looks fine. The outer surface is smooth enough to slip additional layers over, but remember that this has an athletic cut and fits close.
- Best Uses: Bad Weather, Daily Use, Going Out, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length