About White Sierra All Seasons Jacket - Waterproof, 4-in-1 (For Men)
Closeouts. A jacket for all seasons, all the year through... White Sierra's All-Season 4-in-1 waterproof jacket with fleece liner provides waterproof breathable protection against winter's harsh elements. Both the shell and liner can be worn alone, or doubled up for maximum warmth.
Specs about White Sierra All Seasons Jacket - Waterproof, 4-in-1 (For Men)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper,Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 30" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Reversible: Yes
- Fabric: 100% polyester (ripstop reverses to), 100% polyester (fleece)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 3 lb.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
White Sierra Men's Size Chart
|Chest||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50||51 - 53||54 - 56|
|Waist||30 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Heblease from Texas on Wednesday, December 10, 2014love this jacket!! Use the line jacket for cool or wet weather and add the top jacket for colder weather. Works so well I bought my grandson one.
Reviewed by sal from WI on Monday, November 17, 2014The jacket is not the most attractive with a bulky somewhat dated appearance. The function is where the real problem lies. The cheap fleece inner liner catches on your undergarments when putting the jacket on and taking it off - causing bunching and the possibility of turning the coat inside out unless one is very careful. The fleece lining does not adequately cover the shoulder area leaving that area cold. I will probably keep mine for an extra raincoat provided it is indeed waterproof.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Traveling Dad from Ohio on Tuesday, November 11, 2014I've dropped a ton of weight, so it was time to grab a new winter coat as my old coat was becoming more like a loose-fitting quilted blanket with a zipper. I looked around at the options and settled on this for the price and name (I've had good luck with White Sierra). The reviews were OK - not all-world, but OK.
Here's what I've found:
1. The zip-out lining jacket is a comfortable, lined "squall" jacket.
2. The shell is bulky enough to enclose the lining without constricting you too much.
3. The hood hides in the collar.
4. The zip-out system for the shell and jacket is easy, and button snaps on the collar and wrists keep the two attached fairly easily.
5. Separate, they are functional. Together, they are toasty warm.
6. The "Pablo Red" color is AWESOME. It's like Frank Lloyd Wright's Cherokee Red. The color was the biggest gamble as STP didn't have an example graphic, but I'm so glad I tried it.
7. The pockets are functional but not overwhelming.
This is a VERY nice jacket for the price. Don't expect to climb Everest in it, but don't be afraid to wear it around town. It'll more than do the job.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mtnman from Va on Wednesday, October 22, 2014Correct size. Nice styling. Very warm.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ss from spokane on Monday, March 19, 2012This was a gift. Thought it would be great to get him a nice rain coat and the zip out fleece coat was a bonus. However, once I saw the fleece coat it was all over. The outside has this strange unattractive material that brought to mind clothing for seniors. Fleece jacket would not be very useful if he would never want to wear it on its own.
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Would this jacket be suitable for a chicago winter? Assuming that I wore a sweater underneath on the unusually cold days.”
It will be a great jacket for cold weather, and even other conditions with the 3 in 1 options.
“Would this jacket be suitable for a tall man who normally wears sleeve length of 36 or 37 (he's 6'2")? Thanks!”
The sleeves are going to be short for him.
“The sleeves have hook & loop closure adjustment; do they also have elastic on the sleeve cuff opposite the hook & loop?”
The liner has elastic cuffs but not the shell.
The liner is a dark chocolate brown with a lighter brown/dark tan inside.