The BEST purchase yet!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sheepgirl from Long Island New York on Wednesday, December 22, 2010
This is a really nice bib; the insulation warms my back very well as compared with my old pair (which I thought was good until I put these on). Since I've gotten them I have NOT worn my older bib at all.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Hiking
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: