Great for skiing and snow angels!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MicheleMomTo3 from Missoula, MT on Monday, December 27, 2010
They are what I was expecting. A great price for a good pair of bib snowpants. They are wide at the bottom, which is great for ski boots and snow boots. I was hoping for something a little more stylish, but they do the job of keeping me very warm and protected from the snow. If you're looking for something affordable and not super stylish, these fit the bill.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: