Nice and Warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alycia from Cape Girardeau, MO on Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I got these bibs to go ice fishing. They really kept me warm. And dry! I wear a size 12-14 and I'm glad I ordered the XL. I put a big sweatshirt on underneath and I don't think I could have zipped it if I'd gone with the large.
- Best Uses: Ice fishing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: