Can't beat this deal.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sophia Q from Houston, TX on Thursday, November 18, 2010
I got the XL for kids and it fits perfectly for a small woman. I'm 5'4" and about 115 lbs. So this fits perfectly with extra room around the leg and thigh area...nothing too tight. Got these for [$]with the 25% off. Can't beat this deal since the retail is like $40. Only downside is there is only ONE small pocket in the back. If they had added more pockets, it would have been awesome. But I guess you can put stuff in your jacket instead.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: