Simple and Straight Forward...Excellent.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rollmater from Arlington, TX on Thursday, January 5, 2012
Gave them 5 stars even without ankle zippers. I already listed the pros but add to that a metal grommet ring on the right side belt loop and now you can lash the pants to a life vest / PFD to prevent big water from stripping them off if you swim during cold weather raft trips. Also, they are half the weight of other pants in their class. The legs are straight cut so some will say bulky, not me. Don't want or need gaiters, take them off. Bike riders can use velcro or rubberband at pant cuffs. I'm 5'9", 165, 34 waist, ordered M / short inseam..perfect!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold Weather Rafting, Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: