A lot of BANG for the buck!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Fig from East Haddam CT on Sunday, July 25, 2010
This jacket was a lot of bang for the buck. Very decent water repelling fabric.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: