Nice, but a little short.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by velojunkie from clovis, ca on Monday, August 2, 2010
Worked great in a downpour in the Tetons. Very light compared to the milsurp jacket I've been using. Water beads up on it and runs off for a while. Eventually it seemed wet on the outside, but stayed dry inside. Doesn't breathe enough for heavy activity like running, but what does? One thing I don't like about it is the torso length. It could be another 4-6" longer. As it is, it only hangs down to a couple inches below belt line. I'd prefer it down to crotch height or lower. Otherwise, great for the money.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Lightweight, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: