A bit more flimsy than I expected.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SCIENCETCHR from Oliver Springs, TN on Saturday, March 5, 2011
I am concerned that the jacket won't provide adequate protection during a driving rain, which is quite common in my region.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Windproof
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: