Waterproof, but keeps moisture in.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Califorinia Flash from Michigan on Wednesday, November 9, 2011
I bought this jacket to wear in the rain when riding my bike. I ride 20 miles every day. There is no way to vent the moisture and it actually is wetter inside the jacket than outside. Jacket is very waterproof and would be perfect to wear in the rain when not exercising.
- Best Uses: Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesn't Breathe, Zipper Puckers
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Drawstrings on waist, Large hood drawstrings, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: