Adequate jacket...killer price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Skip from Berryville, VA on Tuesday, May 8, 2012
The jacket isn't fancy, but STP got it to me for an amazing price. I do inspection work outdoors, and I needed a light waterproof garment for rainy days. That's what it does, and it does it well. The jacket's a little clammy to wear; go figure, it's waterproof. Can't go wrong here.
- Best Uses: Extreme Conditions, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesn't Breathe
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: